10 Things to know about Mrs. Fairley
1. My favorite number is 10. If you don't already know why, you'll definitely know soon!
2. I love to read. My favorite children's book is Tale of Despereaux. I'll read it to you this year!
3. I have a son named Cameron. He is in kindergarten this year near our home in Natick, MA. He loves dinosaurs and books and really loves books about dinosaurs.
4. I have been teaching at Baker School since 2001. This is my 11th year teaching 3rd grade.
5. I have a daughter named Carter. She will be three in October and she loves to dance, draw, and explore nature.
6. I write a lot of lists: grocery lists, to-do lists, favorite books, meal planning. I have notebooks and sticky notes everywhere!
7. We recently took over the care of my parents' 14 year old dog, Mikey. He's added some sweetness to our summer!
8. I love to laugh. Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry.
9. I think teaching 3rd grade is so much fun. I can't pick my favorite part of 3rd grade. There are too many to list - just wait and see!
10. I'm excited to get to know another group of 3rd graders and their families.